1. Most romantic boyfriendAugustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars. Because a) he says things like "It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you" and b) because he used his last wish to take Hazel to Amsterdam to meet her idol!! If that's not romantic I don't know what is.
2. Dark and moody bad boy with a good sideI'm going to have to go with Ash from The Iron Fey series. He's got this bad boy charm that had me swoony from the moment he showed up. But he's also moody and really closed off, but when he does show his emotions it's really deep and well swoon worthy!
3. Paranormal boyfriendCole st Clair from the Shiver Series and Sinner. He's a werewolf. That's pretty supernatural to me. I love Cole, I even wrote him a letter after I finished Sinner. He's amazing, he's musically talented, sweet, romantic.
4. Boyfriend you want to tameAdrian Ivashkov from the Vampire Academy series. He's got a bad boy edge and I honestly almost picked him for number two, but I feel like he fits better under this category because his "bad boy" traits can be harmful to himself you know? I feel like I could get him to take care of himself better and just be not so self destructive.
5. Boy you friend zonedOliver Hazard Perry from the Blue Bloods Series. I'm soo sorry Oliver, I love you, I love you like Schuyler loves you, as a friend.
6. Your soul mateWill Herondale from the Infernal Devices. For my birthday my friend drew me a picture of me in a library and Will. Will is just everything you know? He's sweet and funny and witty, and cute, and romantic, and has a bad boy edge but has an amazing heart. So there you have it folks I fell in love with a Shadowhunter.
Kishan from The Tiger's Curse Series. I love Kishan sooo much! Okay if you haven't noticed by now, I have a serious thing for bad boys. Like no joke. I can't help it. And Kishan is no exception. But he's got a super soft and romantic side. He's also really impulsive and persuasive, so if any one could get me to just elope, it would be him.
7. Boyfriend you want to elope with
8. Boyfriend you'd venture anywhere withAdam from If I stay. For some reason I feel like I could really trust Adam to know what he's doing, to make sure i'm okay, and make me feel comfortable wherever it is we're at. Plus he could sing music on the way, and write some songs while I write on my blog or my stories.
9. Boyfriend you'd want to be stranded on a desert island withRen Laroche from the Nightshade Series. I feel like he could keep the both us alive and keep it interesting and maybe even fun. Honestly I adore Ren, he's charming and funny so I think we'd get along really well. Plus he's a werewolf so he can hunt and scare away other things that could potentially try to eat us.
10. Most badass boyfriendTobias Eaton from Divergent because how could I not pick him. He not only an amazing person but he can do pretty much anything he sets his mind to. He can kick ass and be a leader and yet have a soft side.
Haley @ Water Painted Dreams
Any one else who wants to do it go for it! Link up your tag in the comments, i'd love to check it out!!