I'm not really sure what this posts going to be about. I really am just winging this. I'm going to do a costume reveal later today, so stay tuned! I promise it's as nerdy as you all know me to be. But since my costume reveal is going to be later in the day I figured that maybe I could do two Halloween posts! End blogtober with a bang! Because hey, I survived! I blogged every single day this month!
Here are some Halloween Book recommendations
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkins. I loovvvee this book with all my heart. It's amazingly written, the plot is outstanding. You really wonder if Mara is insane or if there's something more going on.
- The Devouring by Simon Holt. This book honestly scared me. It's so creepy and scary and wow!
- The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan. Zombies. Yeah...
- The Graveyard Book By Neil Gaiman. I love this book. It's amazing. It's not really scary, but it fits under the "Halloween theme" so here it is!
- Asylum by Madeleine Roux. THIS BOOK IS INSANE.
- The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting. The main character has the uncanny power to find dead bodies.
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. Just read it, you won't regret it I promise!
- Pretty much any Harry Potter movie. You could even have just a Harry Potter Marathon.
- The Nightmare Before Christmas. I don't care how old you are, this movie is awesome and perfect for Halloween and get you in the holiday spirit!
- Warm Bodies. There's zombies. That Halloween enough right?
- Hocus Pocus. Because let's face it Halloween wouldn't be Halloween without the three Sanderson sisters
- The Adams Family. It's a perfect, feel good, but still creepy enough movie for Halloween
- Halloweentown. I looovvveddd these movies as a kid. I still do!
- Casper. Becuase who doesn't love a friendly ghost!
A playlist to get you in the Halloween Mood:
|Hosted by The Daily Tay and Helene in Between|