Slider

Blogtober: Best Blog Award

25 October 2014



Hey guys! It's Saturday!! The best day of the week. I had a pretty good Friday. I spent it drinking butterbeer and catching up on shows. Pretty much the Friday night dream, I know.

Anyways I just want to thank Once Upon a Book for nominating me for Best Blog Award. It honestly made my day :) She's got a great book blog! Definitely check her blog out!!


Here are the rules:

  1. Thank and Follow the blog that has nominated you. 
  2. Tell us 11 things about you. 
  3. Answer the questions that were set up for you. 
  4. Nominate some blogs and make your questions for them. 
Facts:
  1. I really like British T.V Shows. I love Skins and My Mad Fat Diary
  2. I love chai lattes
  3. I procrastinate a lot. I'm known for staying up late finally starting that essay that was assigned two weeks ago. I somehow still do well.
  4. I'm vegetarian. Have been fro over three years. 
  5. I play What Sarah Said on the Piano when I'm sad.
  6. My favorite animal used to be a cheetah, but then people made fun of me by calling me gazelle which is what cheetahs eat. So I had to change my favorite animal
  7. I love the twilight movies, even though I deny it half the time
  8. I feel like my handwriting is messier when I right in pen.
  9. I have shoulder length hair. I used to have long hair. Almost down to my waist. Everyone didn't want me to cut it. No one could picture me with short hair. But then I did it, I loved it, and now no one can picture me with short hair. 
  10. The oldest friend I have is Marianne from Marianne Says... we meet in kindergarten and got close in middle school.
  11. I cry a lot. Books make me cry, Movies make me cry, Seeing other people cry makes me cry. I can't help it. My friends like to make fun of me for, but I can't help it. 


Questions:

1. Which is/was your favorite subject
Like book genre? Or like school subject? My favorite book genre right now is contemporary. I love reading contemporary because it deals with more real life problems and how to overcome them. I don't know I've just been finding myself being able to relate to these books the most. 
As for school, I don't really have a favorite subject. I do love english, but I hate doing essay's. I like History but some parts can be boring. I guess I'd have to say english minus the essays.

2. Be brave: What is your most shameful characteristic?
Okay. I tend to push people away. Keep them arms length. I can't help it. I love my friends I do, and I trust them and all that, I just have issues with getting super close to people. I feel bad about it sometimes but I can't help it. 

3. Which book is your guilty pleasure? 
Hmm It'll probably have to be Dark Visions by L.J Smith. I love the trilogy and I love how now you can buy all three in one book, or volume I guess. I love it, it's kinda corny but in the best way possible! 

4. What social media you use the most?
To be honest I'm not really a social media person, but being a blogger kind of makes me a social media person. But the one social media networks that has always been my favorite is tumblr. It's Fangirl paradise. I'm on it every day, posting things, reblogging things, putting links up etc.

5. Which book you have in your TBR and you have been procrastinating too much into reading it?
Okay, don't kill me, but The Hunger Games. I read the first one and I never picked up the rest. I know I know I'm terrible! It's just other books kept getting in the way. Like Divergent. And The Darkest Minds, and others.

6. Choose a recent movie toon. Why did you picked him/her? 
I don't think I'm answering this correctly but I've been obsessed with Willamette Stone. They're not a real band, but the do have real songs. For those of you who don't know, Willamette Stone is the fictional band from If I Stay. I love Heart Like Yours. 

7. Which book are you reading right now? 
I'm reading Melt by Selene Castrovilla. I don't want to talk to much about it cuz I'm going to be doing a review on it, but I'm not to happy with it at the moment.

8. Name a Disney Princess for rating the last book you read and explain why. 
Jasmine. Because Queen of Someday is about a princess and her quest to fall in love. Unfortunately for her, she does, but not with the guy she's supposed to marry. Like Jasmine Sophie struggles to be powerful in a time when men and politics rule. 

9. How did you decided to start reading that book?
I decided to read Queen of Someday because I like historical fiction but I don't read enough of it. So I thought I'd give it a try

10. Name a Blogger and a BookTuber worth the time... 
Booktuber everyone should check out is probably PolandandBanannaBooks. She just says what everyone is thinking, and can fangirl with the rest of us. 
As far as Book Blogs go, I love Oh The Books

My Nominations
  1. Marianne
  2. Noelia
  3. Cecil
My Questions:
  1. Which fictional world would you live in?
  2. Which song describes you favorite book?
  3. Favorite Kids show?
  4. One thing you can't live without?
  5. How has blogging impacted you life?
  6. Favorite Book to movie adaptation?
  7. Fictional Boyfriend? (feel free to pick more than one option)
  8. Favorite Halloween Memory?
  9. Describe you style.
  10. Picture perfect friday night?
  11. Go to fall outfit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan