Slider

Blogtober: Best Advice I've Ever Been Given

12 October 2014

"When in a battle between logic and the heart always go with your heart because believe me or not your heart knows what will make you happy better than your mind does" --My Brother

“So, I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.” --Stephen Chbosky, Perks of Being a Wallflower


" Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it." --Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire 


"Never trust a duck"--Will Herondale, The Infernal Devices

"You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices." -- Augustus Waters, TFIOS 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan