Slider

Blogtober: Top Ten Tuesday

14 October 2014


  1. Hogwarts. No one who has ever read Harry Potter can not say they have not been dying to go to Hogwarts. I mean come on, its Hogwarts
  2. Narnia. The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. How awesome would it be to go here. To just be surrounded by mythical creatures, wear princess dresses, make friends with some fauns.
  3. Inkworld. Inkheart trilogy. I loved this trilogy as a kid. It's still one of my favorite book series ever. 
  4. Hogsmead from Harry Potter. Because I would LOVE to have some butter beer!
  5. Blackfriars Bridge. After reading The Infernal Devices I really wanted to go to London and stand on the Blackfriars Bridge. 
  6. Amsterdam. I never really thought twice about Amsterdam until TFIOS.I meam I wanted to go to the Anne Frank house and go there because of the history but I never really thought of it as a place I would desperately want to visit. In the movie it looked beautiful and in the books it's description really drew me in.
  7. Genovia from the Princess Diaries. For the longest time I actually thought this was a real place. I was absolutely heartbroken when I found out it wasn't real place at all.
  8. Idris from The City of Glass. How cool would it be to be a shadowhunter! To be a shadowhunter in Idris! *sigh* 
  9. Rivendell from The Lordof the Rings. It seems like such a safe, calm place to be. 
  10. Neverland from Peter Pan. It's got mermaids, fairies, and pirates oh my! And you get to just play and have fun and not worry about things, and best of all you get to stay a kid. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan