Slider

Top Ten Books I Would Want To Be Made Into Movies

02 June 2015



Okay I LOVE this TTT! I'm super excited for this list but I got to tell you it was hard to come up with. It has to be a book that you love so much you need a show, or a movie, and the book series itself. Like there has to be a strong level of devotion for this to work. So without further ado here is my top ten!

10. The List by Siobhan Vivian. I think this book is such great social commentary. I love everything about this book and I think it's a message that should transcend books and movies. We can judge people as much as we want, but our opinions are baseless unless we know them, which we almost never do. I think that this book as a movie would be a great emotional movie and I would totally watch it.

9. Crash and Burn by Michael Hassan. So this guy, Crash, stopped Burn from bombing the school and so he's all famous and wrote a book. Crash talked about a movie about him coming out. I thought it would be so cool to see that come true. Like actually have a movie about him just like he said in the books you know?

8. Cinder by Marissa Meyer. (Review Here). I would love to see the world that this author created on the big screen. I want to see how cyborgs work, how it all works. I have my imagination and that's enough but it would be cool to see my minds picture projected onto a screen. I feel like its just such a cool retelling with an amazing world.

7. Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Sumna. This books is so creepy and good and crazy and dark and twisty, I LOVE IT! half of me wants this to be a movie so I can have more people to talk to about that twist. It's a crazy a story filled with mystery and it would make a killer thriller.

6. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowel. THIS BOOK IS JUST SO GOOD I CAN'T EVEN DEAL. It's just one of those stories you just love. I love the characters and I honestly think Cath and I would make awesome friends. I even wrote a Harry Potter Fanfic once! lol I think this is a story that should be shared and I love reading it but having it as a movie would just add another way for me to revisit this story.

5. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. I love this series so much and it would be awesome to see all the action sequences played out, as well as the actual places up on a screen. It's such an amazing story and it would be great to see it played out. Plus I love the characters.

4. Graceling by Kristin Cashore. This would be an action-y, crazy, movie. Kasta is such a kickass, strong, women who can fight her own battles and is smart. She is awesome and I would love to see a movie or show where the main character is a badass woman who is capable, strong, and isn't some damsel in distress. Yes there is romance, and I ship her and Po hardcore, but it's not all there is to this book. There's so much more. Plus Po accepts Kasta and her cold, detached, badass nature, which helps me ship them even harder lol. I would love to see Fire, and Bitterblue as films too obviously but if I talked about all of them It would take up so much space. If you have not read this series, finish this post then run to the closest library or bookstore and get this series. It is amazing!

3. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting. I think this would make a better T.V show than a movie but I still love the idea of seeing this on the big screen. A story about a girl who can find dead bodies, and tries to catch a serial killer, all while trying to figure out her own life and feelings for her best friend.I think this would be super cool. Like a crime show but with a paranormal twist.

2. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan. This series is amazing! Creepy and incing all at once. Like I'm pretty sure I would die if I was in this book, but I love reading about the characters and their lives. It's a story about zombies (unconsecrated) and a broken society. It follows first one group then their kids. It's super interesting and crazy. The romance is on point, it's not the most important thing, but it does play a role.

1. The Mara Dyer Trilogy by Michelle Hodkins. I mean come on. This series is amazing!!! It's got mystery, a cool/creepy factor, romance, paranormal stuff, and awesome, badass characters. Mara is such a great person and I just love her so much and I wish I could give her a hug, actually I wish I could give everyone in this book a hug, well the good guys anyway. I have to say Noah Shaw *swoon* is my favorite. He is just so badass but kind, tough but sweet. You just gotta love him.

Top Ten Tuesday is Hosted by The Broke and Bookish

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan