Slider

Style Saturday: But First Coffee

13 June 2015










It's all so crazy. I'm on summer break, getting ready with college apps, trying to figure out how to get a super awesome kick ass score for the SAT and the ACT, and trying to finish up my edits for my NANOWRIMO story. Yet all I seem to do is take pictures, read, and watch netflix. I'm not really sure how it works but someone told me that my mind wants to go 1000 miles per hour and my body just wants to chill and do nothing. Thus I am at war. With my tired body winning almost all of the time. Hence why this post is going up at 12:30. I went to bed at 3 and woke up only at 11. Go figure. I guess you could say i'm a little bit of a mess at the moment. A mess who very much needs her coffee in order to function right now. So guys tell me how are you guys spending summer?

Honestly I love this outfit. It's comfortable and breezy enough for a summer day. Even though it hasn't gotten to hot yet. Seeing as I'm mostly tired right now and the weight of expectations weighing me down, when I found this shirt, I thought it was perfect! I've been searching for a good pair of high wasted shorts and honestly I wish I had bought another pair, and this are awesome. I'm still searching for holy grail high waisted shorts.

Shirt: Gift-Similar Zazzle , Similar Look Human
Shorts: Forever 21
Fedora: Crossroads- Similar Nordstrom 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan