Slider

Top Ten Tuesday Books In My Summer TBR

16 June 2015


1. To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han. I've heard so many good things and the hype for the second book is insane. I see it everywhere. I really want to like this book!

2. The Retribution of Mara Dyer Michelle Hodkins. I've been so busy with school and life in general that I haven't been able to read this book. I'm honestly so excited to finally be able to read this!

3. A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall. I bought this a while back but once again school and books for review got in the way of this book. This books is just too cute not to read!

4. Neverland by Shari Arnold. I got this for review on netgalley and I'm so excited to read this!

5. Antigone by Sophocles. I have to read this book for my Lit class this year, but i've heard that the main character has got some major sass.

6.  The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings. Again i've heard so many good things about this book. Plus it seems totally badass

7. Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston. Again this book is for lit, but it seems really interesting. While I'm not so excited about the copious note taking that i'll have to do, i'm excited to read this book!.

8. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. Safe to say I was obsessed with the show and now I just need to read the book.

9. Red Queen Victoria Aveyard. This book just plain seems awesome!

10. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer. I read the first book in this series and for some reason unbeknownst to me I haven't picked up the second book yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan