Slider

Inside my Smash Book

26 June 2015















So a few years ago I decided to by a smash book and it's been a pretty good investment. I'm a giant pack rat and I tend to keep things because of sentimental value or because they were part of something important. That means I have a lot of shit and no where to put it. With this I get to use old receipts, tickets, random pictures. I've also learned to use a lot of things as decorations that I normally wouldn't. Like unused spoons or the coffee holder things. Some pages are just random, and filled with things that don't make sense but it works. I definitely love having a smash book and I think it's a great thing to have before going on vacation or just having it handy throughout the year.I have two smash books right now. I have mini one (the one with quotes) and a bigger one.

I just thought I would share some of my favorite pages as well as some of the things I use to scrapbook with. I'm not entirely sure why but I find this whole process to be comforting and fun. I like creating spreads, or just smashing things in because I can. So by the time you read this I will be on vacation adding random shit to more pages. So I hope you enjoyed a little glimpse into my scrapbook and I'm sorry for using "so"  so many times in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan