Slider

Letter to December #13

31 December 2014

Dear December,

Here we are at the end of the month, none the wiser but that much older. It's been a good month December, I guess I have you to thank for the chilly wind, and happy smiles. You know it's weird it never really to cold here in Southern California. It's always sunny and warm. But now it feels like winter, like you were actually here December. With winds colder than ice, and rain hitting our practically new coats. 

December, the end of the year has me so nostalgic. I'm thinking about the year that's past and it's actually been a good one. This year has been good to me, you've been good to me. You know how sometimes everything feels like it's in the right place and time and moment? That's kind of how I feel now. Everything I've wanted to do, I've done. Some of my favorite moments of 2014 I never planned, yet they happened I'm happier because of them. 

I remember going to Sara Barellies' Concert. I remember meeting John Green. I remember going to the Night Before our Stars. I remember my 16th Birthday. I remember doing my dance concert in may. I remember getting student of the Semester in English. This year has been filled with so many amazing memories that it's almost hard to let go of 2014. But I think 2015 will be better, I will be better in 2015. I'm excited to see what this new year will bring. There's always so much pressure at the beginning of something new. The pressure of the promise it holds, the potential you see, and the hopes you wish to be reality. 
Here's the thing though, although this is my last letter to you this month, In a year we'll be here December. You reading my letters, and me writing them. I want to make promises and resolutions for 2015, but I think I'll take what the year gives me. Make do with whatever life throws at me. And maybe that's the best promise I can make. 

I'll miss you December. Wish me luck!

Love Always

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan