Slider

Rainy Days

28 February 2015


"Use the sleeves of my sweater. Lets have an adventure" -Sweater Weather 




 "Head in the clouds buy my gravity is centered"-Sweater Weather




I love rainy days and pretty much any excuse to wear cozy sweaters and warm scarves. There's something nostalgic about rain and I just love it. I love staying home and drinking hot cocoa or a toasty warm mug of tea. It's the perfect time to just relax and chill and not worry about things. You have time to think and just breath a little. Or least that's how I try to look at it. After a crazy busy week a day filled with Netflix, books, writing, and tea sounds just perfect.

Sweater: Old Navy: one, two  (I got it a year ago so they no longer have it in stock but here are a few similar ones)
Scarf: (got this two years ago as a gift) Similar: Icing, Forever 21
Leggings: Target
Boots: Similar Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan