Slider

Back To School Playlist

01 September 2014

     I don't think I've ever been so busy in my life. It's that time of year again. The one we all dread, the one we wish could never come. Back to school. I wen't back two weeks ago and i'm going to start my third week and i'm already unsure of how I'm going to survive the year. But I guess I'll take it week by week and just go with it.
      If your anything like me and are constantly studying/doing work/procrastinating/wondering why you decided to take 4 AP classes then you probably like to listen to music as you work. So I thought I could share my back to school playlist! So here's part tres of my Back to school Series. Part 1, Part 2

  1. Brand New Day by Kodaline
  2. Shake by The Head and the Heart
  3. Little Black Dress by Sara Bareilles
  4. These Streets by Bastille
  5. Cool Kids by Echosmith
  6. Big Jet Plane by Angus and Julia Stone
  7. Sweater Weather by The Neighborhood 
  8. Island in the Sun by Weezer
  9. Summer by Calvin Harris
  10. Flawless by Beyoncé 
  11. Fancy by Iggy Azalea Ft Charli XCX
  12. Shake It Off by Taylor Swift
  13. Uncharted Sara Bareilles



Tell me about your first day, if you've gone back to school. Tell me about your morning jam, or your latest song obsessions:) Have a great week guys! 

DFTBA,

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan