Slider

Top Ten Characters I want at my Lunch table

01 September 2014

This is actually perfect! I love this weeks theme! I just went back to school two weeks ago and i've been looking forward to this post for a while! So tell me, who would be at your lunch table?
  1. 1. Jem Carstairs from The Infernal Devices because he's a sweetheart and an overall amazing person. Definitely would be my best friend!
  2. Hermione from the Harry Potter Series because we're both really nerdy and try hard in school. We have similar goals and I feel like we'de get along really 
  3. Agustus Waters from TFIOS because I love him and well he's Augustus Waters
  4. Schuyler Van Alen from the Blue Bloods Series because she's a bit weird and quirky kind of like me.
  5. Charlie from The Perks of Being a Wallflower. He's such a great guy, whose sweet and I really want to give him a hug.
  6. Cath from Fangirl because we're both fan girls and are complete and total nerds and are okay with that. 
  7. Noah Shaw from the Mara Dyer Series because a)he's super cute b) his accent c) has a really big heart and is really a nice person, if your on his good side. Good looks aside he's a pretty awesome person
  8. Cole St Clair from the Shiver Series because I love his humor and I feel like he would make a really great friend. 
  9. Tally Youngblood from the Uglies Series because I really liked her in the books and I feel like we could get along really well
  10. Adam from If I Stay because he's an amazing talented person. He's one of my favorite characters ever. Plus he can play guitar at lunch!

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the broke and bookish

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan