So it's that time of year. Some of us still have summer left. Some of us are going back to school this month. I'm part of the latter group unfortunately. I still have vocab to do and books to read and it's crazy to think that this is my last week of summer. But I thought that this week would be a great time to do a back to school list. I will be posting every day this week. I'll do some survival tips, a playlist, OOTD inspiration, and other stuff. I think this is going to be really fun!! So to kick off the series here are some books and movies that deal with school stuff.
Books: I actually have to read some books for school so I don't have too much time left to read but I will definitely try to squeeze some of these in
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. High school sucks and I think this book captures the hardships you face in school. It's hard to make friends, it's hard to be a teen preparing for tomorrow, it's hard to be in love. It's an amazing story that just needs to be read.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. Because it's a story about an awkward, nerdy girl, trying to survive college. You will most likely identify with her at some point of the book.
- The Catcher in the Rye by J.D Salinger. I don't really have a reason for this, it's just an awesome book!
- Harry Potter by J.K Rowling. Let's just pretend for a moment we're all going to Hogwarts and that we all have magical powers.
- A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall. Because who doesn't need a cute love story?
Movies:I'm probably going to watch these and rewatch some marvel films.
- Mean Girls. Because come on, it's Mean Girls.
- LOL. Yes I actually really like the Miley Cyrus movie. I'm not sure why, but I love this movie and I watched it last year before I started school.
- Clueless. It's hilarious! I love everything about this movie!! I actually watched this because a friend told me too, and I loved it!
- Grease. It's a classic! Who doesn't want to sing along to "Your The One That I Want"
- Harry Potter Movies. Its your last chance to have a Harry Potter Marathon! I suggest you start now!!