Slider

Waiting on Wednesday: June Edition

03 June 2014

Books to Look Out For This Month! This is a weekly event hosted at breakingthespine. This post however will cover this whole month instead of just one week ;)
1. Fan Art by Sara Tregay, seems like such a cute read! I'm such a sucker for contemporary romance novels :)
2. #Scandal by Sara Ockler seems like cutesy, girly read. Totally perfect for unwinding on a hot summer day, or relaxing at the beach. 
3. Complicit by Stephanie Kuehn appears to be a dark creepy read. Sign me up!
4. The Fever  by Megan Abbott is so interesting. I can't wait to read this!
                                    

5. Don't Forget About Me  by Kate Karyus Quinn I don't know what it is that intrigues me more the paradise thing or the whole murderous town stuff, but either was I want to know how this ends.
6. Inland by Kat Rosenfield. Vaguley psychological. Hmm sounds like my type of book!
7. Best for last, the thing I have been waiting for since I heard about the movie is finally here. TFIOS Movie is actually happening. It's coming out this Friday. I can't. The feels at this very moment are very high. Now imagine when I go to The Night Before Our Stars Showing. I'm pretty sure i'm going to faint due to my overwhelming fangirl emotions. If you guys are going to go see this movie, drop me a message and tell me what you think of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan