Slider

Top Ten Tuesday

03 June 2014


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely Broke and Bookish. This weeks theme is Top Ten Books that should be in your beach bag.




1) The Mortal Instruments has reached it's end with City of Heavenly Fire. I'm really sad to see this series go, but I can't wait to read this and other Shadowhunter Chronicles.







2)Twenty Boy Summer by Sara Ockler is an amazing book. When I read it a few summers back I could not put it down. It made me feel happy, sad, and every emotion inbetween. This is a must read!








3) If I Stay is heart-wrenching story, but something I think everybody should read. It's also being made into a movie, get a head start and read it before it comes out!
I definitely recommend this to those who love The Fault in Our Stars.







4) Two words: Tobias Eaton. I legit need to read this ASAP
(P.S I couldn't help but make this four)













5) To All The Boys I've Loved Before seems like a fun cutesy read!









6) ) I've always loved everything E. Lockheart and i'm sure We Were Liars is not going to be an exception! Besides who doesn't like a good summer mystery! I'm totally going to bring this on my next beach trip!



7) Ok I have a love-hate relationship with The Spectacular Now, but I mostly love it.  I LOVE Sutter. That kid is probably one of my favorite book characters.








8) Hold Still by Nina LaCour was absolutely amazing! As soon as I heard about Everything Leads to You I knew I had to read it! Also isn't the cover absolutely beautiful??







9) Uninvited seems like an interesting book. Serial killer gene? Falling in love with a potential serial killer? Sounds like a great summer read!



10) Side Effects May Vary seems like a great book! The premise of it is really fascinating.





Because I couldn't help it....

11) When I first read the summary for Love,Inc I thought about John Tucker must die. I have to this book is so much more than a story about revenge. Its a story about getting your heart broken and learning how to move on.





Whats your Top Ten this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan