Slider

Mixtape Monday

30 June 2014


I'm sure i'm not the only one but I love making playlists. And my playlists change as I discover new artists and new songs. I've seen this type of post done on other blogs and so here I am on my laptop making a Mixtape Monday. This week i'm posting my blogging playlist. The one I play when i'm creating new posts or re-arranging my blog. Without further ado here it is :) Enjoy




BLOGGING PLAYLIST :)

  1. Home by Edward Sharp and the Magnetic Zeroes
  2. Another Story by The Head and The Heart
  3. Strawberry Swing by Coldplay
  4. Weight Of Living, Pt II by Bastille 
  5. Florescent Adolescence by Arctic Monkeys
  6. Girls by The 1975
  7. West Coast Lana Del Ray
  8. Out Of My League by Fitz and the Tantrums
  9. Gold Rush by Ed Sheeran
  10. Tee Shirt by Birdy

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan