Slider

Top Ten Books I'm Not Sure I'll Read

12 August 2014

     So I have a couple books sitting on my book shelf, sitting on my TBR list yet I never read them. I know i'm not the only one who has this problem. Here I am looking at these poor unread books and books i really want to want to read. 

1. Maze Runner by  James Dashner. The movie is coming out and I know I need to read it but I can't bring myself to do it. 
2. Pretty Bad Things by C.J Skuse. I got this book as an ARC when I went to The Romantic Times Teen Day Book Festival. It's been sitting on my shelf ever since then. It might as well be brand new...
3. Saving The World by Julia Alvarez. My dad baught me this book because I LOVE Julia Alvarez!! Yet after reading In The Time Of Butterflies, which is around the time I got this book, I just didn't read it. And it looks sooo good and I want to read it but I keep getting distracted by other books :(
4. Bloodlines Series by Richelle Mead. A lot of people say this series is amazing but as much as i want to want to read it, I'm pretty positive I won't ever pick it up. 
5. Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt. I saw the movie. I LOVE the movie. I didn't even know there was a book until one fateful day on Goodreads. I added it to my TBR list, but every time I'm at Barnes and Noble or the Library I never look for it or bother asking for it. What do you guys think? Should I look for it next time i'm at the library?
6. The 100 by Kass Morgan. Speaking of books turned into movies, this one was turned into a T.V show. May I just say Bellamy Blake. *swoons* I know the show is different to the book, but I really don't want to end up not liking the show because it's not like the book.
7. Vampire Diaries by L.J Smith. Similarly I watch the show but i have't read the books. I hear they're good but I just don't think i'll ever read them.
8. Night World: Strange Fate by L.J Smith. This is more of a rant than an actual book I think i won't read. So I read all the Night World books when I was a 6th grader I believe.I'm going to be junior in High School. I DEVOURED them. I loved them so much. I liked how each "book" had different characters and different intertwining story lines. So I finish Night World Vol. 3 which contains three books in one. That's kinda how the sereies works. There are three volumes each with three "books". Then I Google when Strange Fate comes out. 2013. I was really sad that i had to wait. Then 2013 rolls around and I look it up again. 2015. Now i'm just angry. I just looked it up. There's no date now. I'm officially P.O'ed. I'm not sure if this will ever come out :( . I get it she was working through stuff and took a break from writing, and when she was waiting to have her books re-published into the versions I've read. But it's gotten way too ridiculous. And the thing is I know people have been waiting longer than I have.
9. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi. I keep checking this out at the library and I keep starting it, but I've yet to finish it. I honestly have no excuse.
10. Fever by  Lauren DeStefano. I read the first book in this sereis, Wither. I didn't really like it. It felt insta- lovey and just no. I've heard good things about the second book but there's so much banter about whether it's good or not I don't think I'll read it.

Hosted by The Broke and Bookish

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan